The City of Toronto, TTC and Waterfront Toronto will be holding an online consultation to bring interested parties up to date on plans for the Waterfront East LRT. Links to register for and join the meeting online are available at the City’s Waterfront Transit page.
This round will cover the following topics according to the City’s announcement:
- Initial design work for the extension of Queens Quay from Parliament Street to the Distillery Loop, including options for getting under the rail corridor
- Design updates for the surface section on the LRT and Queens Quay East streetscape, including an update on the Yonge Street Slip
- Progress update on the design of the underground section of the LRT from Union Loop to the proposed portal locations on Queens Quay East, and a new design concept plan for Bay Street following completion of underground works
- An update on project phasing and implementation
- An overview of the upcoming Transit Project Assessment Process (TPAP) for the project
- An update and a summary of feedback from the February consultations
Materials from past consultations are available on the City’s page linked above.