The TTC Board met on February 10 with a thicker-than-usual agenda including:
- A review of the Five Year Corporate Plan Status & CEO’s Report
- A report on liquidated damage provisions within the contract for additional streetcars
- Proposed asbestos removal projects at St. Patrick and Queen’s Park Stations
- An update on the Presto contract with Metrolinx, and on the TTC’s pursuit of information on a possible replacement system from other vendors
- An update on the Fair Pass program
The Board spent considerable time on the proposed shutdown of the SRT. Please see my original article Bye, Bye Scarborough RT on this issue which has been updated to reflect their debate and decision.
The Transit Network Expansion report also deserves its own article and will be reviewed separately.Continue reading