For those who feel that this site has not churned out enough material recently, fear not! Many things are various stages of preparation, but there are only so many hours in the day to devote to this.
Works in progress:
- My next article for Spacing Magazine on the history of the CLRV/ALRV fleet (completed)
- A review of the TTC Board Meeting of September 24 including:
- The CEO’s Report including service reliability and PRESTO
- Potential problems with Metrolinx design work on new projects including accessibility provisions
- The quarterly TTC financial report
- Transit service on Keele Street (completed)
- Fare evasion
- A review of the TIFF effects on transit service for King and Queen Streets, and an update of the King Street Pilot stats to the end of September 2019 (completed)
- An examination of the TTC’s scheduling strategy of aiming at the 95th percentile of actual running times to reduce or eliminate short turns
There’s more coming down the pipeline, but you will just have to wait!