The January 2015 schedules bring several changes, but no substantial additions to service due to the shortage of buses and streetcars. Notable among them are:
- The end of several construction projects, or at least their deferral until later in 2015.
- Increased running time on the 509 Harbourfront and 510 Spadina (Union) services to cope with conditions on Queens Quay, notably the absence of transit signal priority which will not be functional until the road assumes its final layout later in the year.
- Extension of some 510 Spadina King trips south to Queens Quay Loop.
- Introduction of articulated buses on the Finch West Humberwood service.
- Replacement of some 12m buses by artics on the 320 Yonge Night bus for Saturday late night and Sunday early morning service.
- Increase in the number of 504 King trippers operated by buses rather than streetcars, and the discontinuation of PM peak service on 508 Lake Shore.