Updated February 6, 2015 at 6:10 pm:
A change to service on 1 Yonge-University on weekday evenings was missed in the original version of my condensed version of the changes. This has been corrected.
Updated February 3, 2015 at 11:30 am:
In response to questions raised by the planned changes, I asked the TTC for more details on specific work.
- At College & Spadina, the platforms used by 506 Carlton will be lengthened, but not widened. They are already wide enough for boarding via the ramps on the Flexities.
- The 509 Harbourfront route will convert to PoP operation when the Flexities move there at the end of March.
- Transit signal priority has been or will be restored at various locations on St. Clair:
- On December 23, 2014, it was restored at Yonge and at Avenue Road.
- Before March 29, 2015, it will be restored at Deer Park, west of Dunvegan, Russell Hill, Bathurst, Wychwood, Arlington and Caledonia
- To be completed, but not necessarily by March 29: Ferndale (St. Clair Stn. Loop exit), Christie, Old Weston, Keele/Weston)
The original article from January 31 follows below.