Chris W. sent in the following comment:
Hooray! The St. Clair Transit website was updated today! There is a new, very informative flyer.
- Phase 2 (Westmount to McRoberts) to start October 15 and continue into the spring.
- Vaughan Road to Westmount Avenue to start next spring.
- Caledonia to Gun’s loop to start late next summer.
- Shelter installation on Phase 1 to start early October 2007!
- Later this fall streetcars will returns from Yonge to Oakwood loop, initially running straight through St. Clair West Station.
- Streetcars will be removed in spring 2008 “With other TTC work occurring on Bathurst Street “. Could this mean the tracks from Bloor to St. Clair will be replaced next year instead of 2009?
If this all comes to pass someone should throw a party.
Yes, I believe that Bathurst from St. Clair down to Bathurst Station is supposed to be rebuilt in 2008. Continue reading