The TTC Board met on Thursday December 12, 2019 at 1 pm to discuss a variety of issues. Note that there is a special meeting on Monday, December 16, 2019 at 9:30 am to discuss the operating and capital budgets for 2020.
Items on the agenda include:
- The CEO’s Report
- Financial Update for the Period Ending October 5, 2019
- Two Notices of Motion by Commissioner/Councillor Brad Bradford regarding service quality on routes 70 O’Connor and 92 Woodbine South
- Subway Closures Review for 2019 and Forecast for 2020-2022
Also on the agenda was the 5 Year Service Plan & 10 Year Outlook which I have addressed in separate articles:
- TTC’s Service Plan 2020-2024: Too Much Gloss, Not Enough Substance?
- TTC Annual Service Plan for 2020
There is an update on the discussion at the meeting regarding this plan at the end of this article.